Website Project ManagerHome > Website Project Manager
Are you an experienced, Project Manager with a passion for organizing and managing complex projects? Do you like to work on a variety of projects and technologies, and enjoy creating efficient solutions to challenges?
We are an established and growing web development and hosting company with over 25 years of satisfying clients with creative solutions and great customer service.
We have a unique company culture that includes:
- A talented, organized team that likes to have fun while getting the job done!
- An “ego-free” environment. We emphasize confidence without arrogance, zero politics, and full/open communication
- 100% work from home with flexible hours and a good work/life balance
- An emphasis on constant learning and improvement, individually and as a company
We are looking for an organized, experienced, outgoing, high energy, Project Manager to support existing customer projects as well as overseeing new projects. You would help guide clients through the entire process of building their website in addition to managing projects internally to ensure that all jobs are completed professionally, thoroughly and on-time. The position requires a high level of self-motivation, attention to detail, and follow-through.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Overall management of website development projects including timelines, meeting deadlines, budget/hours reporting, and efficient and on-time completion of each project.
- Maintaining excellent relationships with clients, vendors, and staff.
- Regular and ongoing client meetings and communication via Zoom, phone, email and occasionally in-person.
- Consistent internal team communications via Skype phone/video and chat with programmers and designers to give them direction regarding client requirements and expectations.
- Acting as a liaison between director of operations, staff, and clients.
- Tracking project progress and reporting to clients and director of operations regularly.
- Noticing potential issues, creative problem solving, and implementing changes with all parties as needed.
- Testing websites efficiently and thoroughly prior to sending to clients for review.
- Managing every detail of each project to ensure excellent & efficient completion and a high level of client satisfaction.
- Following existing processes and procedures as well as helping to refine and document procedures for greater efficiency.
The ideal candidate:
- Has specific web project management experience
- Has experience with the web design and programming process as it relates to developing websites but does not need to have specific graphic design or programming expertise
- Has impeccable organization and planning skills, is highly detail-oriented, and is driven to efficiently accomplish tasks with mastery
- Is a good communicator & listener
- Has some marketing experience and/or the desire to build marketing skills
- Is passionate about digital technology, is familiar with varied software, and enjoys supporting people in developing and growing their business through web technology
- Is internally motivated, a self starter, able to operate independently, and is a good team player
- Is assertive, flexible, and willing to learn and grow with a team
- Takes and gives feedback well
- Must be able to follow instructions closely and be consistent with follow-through in ongoing projects on their own
- Must have own smart phone and computer
- Is consistently and regularly on time, and keeps agreements
This is a full-time 1099 contract, remote work-from-home. The company is based in California.
- Compensation: $30-40/hr DOE
- Employment type: full-time contract
- Remote work-from-home
Please email a resume to [email protected] and, in your email, list the three bullet points from above list under “The Ideal Candidate” that most stand out to you as the top skills you possess.