The WHOIS Protocol is a fundamental tool for obtaining detailed information about a domain on the web.
It provides data about the registrant, registration date, expiration date, and more. If you need to perform a WHOIS lookup on a domain quickly and easily, DNSApe is a reliable online tool that makes this task simple.
In this article, I will guide you through the steps to perform a WHOIS lookup on a domain using DNSApe.
- Access DNSApe.
Open your web browser and go to the DNSApe homepage by visiting https://dnsape.com
- Enter the Domain to Look Up.
On the DNSApe homepage, you will see a search field. Enter the domain name you want to investigate into the field, ensuring it is correctly spelled. For example, “google.com“.
- Click on “Search”.
Once you’ve entered the domain, click enter. DNSApe will initiate the WHOIS lookup for the provided domain.
- Review the Search Results.
DNSApe will provide you with a series of details about the domain you are investigating. These details may include:- Registrant: The name or organization that registered the domain.
– Creation Date: The date when the domain was registered.
– Expiration Date: The date when the domain expires.
– Name Servers (DNS): The name servers associated with the domain.
– Contact Information: Contact details of the registrant, such as email address and phone number (depending on the domain’s privacy settings).
That’s it! Now you know how to perform a WHOIS lookup on a domain using DNSApe. This tool is useful for checking domain availability, obtaining information about website ownership, or investigating the legitimacy of an online domain. Whether you are a domain owner, a web developer, or an online security professional, DNSApe can be a valuable tool in your online toolkit.