- Log In to Your Cloudflare Account.
Visit the Cloudflare website (https://www.cloudflare.com/) and log in to your account.
- Select Your Website.
In the Cloudflare dashboard, you will see a list of the websites registered in your account. Click on the website for which you want to clear the cache.
- Navigate to Cache Settings.
Once you’ve selected your website, look for the settings menu. In the left sidebar, click on the “Caching” option to expand more choices, then click on the “Configuration” option.
- Clear the Cloudflare Cache.
Within the cache configuration section, you will find various options related to caching. To clear the cache, follow one of these two methods:
Custom Purge (Clear Individual Files):
- Enter the specific URL of the page or resource you want to clear from the cache.
- Click the “Purge” button.
- Click on the “Purge Everything” option.
- Cloudflare will prompt you for confirmation since this will remove the entire cache of your site. Confirm the action.
- Wait for the Cache to Clear.
The cache clearing process in Cloudflare will begin and may take some time, especially if you are clearing the entire cache. Cloudflare will remove all cached versions of your site.
- Verify Successful Cache Clearance.
Once the clearing process is complete, you will receive a notification or a success message. Your website will now serve fresh content to visitors.
- Check Site Functionality.
It is important to check that your website continues to function correctly after clearing the cache. Navigate through the pages and verify that everything is displaying as it should.