Co-Location, Private Cloud, & Public Cloud Hosting
For projects that require dedicated-servers and redundant server configurations, we offer three solutions.
You can co-locate a physical server with us and even specify the exact server hardware and software requirements. This is still the best option today if performance is the top concern for your web site and you have very disk or CPU intensive sites running. We offer single-server and multi-server redundant configurations for 99.999% uptime availability. Our co-location facility is located in St. Louis, Missouri and offers enterprise-class data center services, including a 10Gbps network, generator power backup, redundant HVAC and multiple redundant fiber optic connections to the Internet. We provide setup, configuration and partially or fully managed services along with 24/7 support.
- Dedicated Virtual Server in a Private Cloud
If you want a dedicated server environment for the security that it provides but require a higher level of flexibility than traditional co-located servers offer, we maintain a dedicated VMWare-based private cloud. We offer virtual machines with varying amounts of CPU, RAM and disk space which can be upgraded at a moment’s notice. This private cloud environment comes with built-in redundancy at many levels and includes live-migration of VMs from failed physical machines as well as the option to maintain a backup VM at our backup data center in Canada with manual or automatic failover. This provides a high-availability solution at a reasonable cost.
- Public Cloud Servers
For projects where the ability to scale capacity up and down quickly is a high priority, we offer managed services in the Amazon or Google cloud. Cloud hosting is cost-effective and provides a great way for certain types of businesses to be able to flexibly manage their capacity and redundancy requirements.
All of the above hosting solutions can be provided on either Linux or Windows platforms and are fully managed, including the following services:
- High availability, redundant DNS service to ensure the domain is always accessible from anywhere.
- DDOS protection (Distributed Denial of Service – this protects against the site getting flooded with bot traffic)
- CDN (content delivery network – Distributes your content around the world so it’s closer to your visitors, speeding up your site).
- Web firewall (protects against SQL injection and other web hacking attempts)
- Multiple Levels of Firewall protection – each server is protected by our edge network router/firewall as well having a firewall running on the machine itself
- SSL – all sites come with SSL by default which can be turned on at any time
- Daily onsite and offsite backups
- 24/7 monitoring and automatic response to any outages