If you drive traffic to your web site but visitors take one look and go away, you've wasted your marketing dollars AND lost your only chance to make a good first impression. Over the years, we've learned the major factors that turn web site visitors into prospects and customers. Most of these strategies are at least partially known but it's amazing how frequently they aren't employed. They are:
- Credibility: your credibility determines whether a visitor trusts that you will actually and professionally deliver the product or service that you advertise. We can teach you the primary contributors to credibility on the web.
- Visitor Rapport: very few businesses know (or know as well as they should) their web site visitors major concerns and why they make a buying decision. You must be able to speak directly to your visitor's concerns and buying criteria before your visitors will become prospects. NDIC has a simple Market Validation Survey that will give you total clarity about your customers and we can help you deliver the message through your web site in a way that will increase customer conversions.
- Call to Action: in order to convert visitors to prospects and customers, you must have effective calls-to-action.
- Sales Cycle: every business has a sales cycle which starts before the customer has even made contact with you and continues long after they have bought from you. An effective web site has opportunities for customers at every step in the sales cycle.
- Testing: no matter how smart you are or how well you know your customers, there is no substitute for testing different messages to see which one converts the best. Fortunately, we have developed tools and strategies which make it easy to find the most effective approach.
If you think your website could do a better job of converting visitors to prospects and customers, email us or give us a call at (805) 962-8565.